Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment methods we accept?
- We accept all major payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- What are the delivery terms?
- We offer Local delivery in a radius of 7 Kms of our location. Minimum order for Local Delivery is $20.00 and is charged a standard delivery fee of $5.99. Orders above $50 get Free Local Delivery.
- What is the expected delivery time?
- Expected Delivery time is 30 - 40 mins.
- Can we order alcohol and drinks on your website?
- In accordance with laws, we can only deliver canned and bottled alcoholic beverages.
- Can we order on this website?
- Yes we are offering both Local Deliveries and Pickup orders from our website. You can check out our menu from the Food Menu and the Drinks Menu
- What if one has an allergy?
Please mention any allergy or dietary restrictions in the “Add an Order Note” section, once you add the food item in cart. We do provide gluten free as well as Vegan (dairy free) products and try to ensure any cross contamination. But we can not guarantee any air borne contamination.
What if I want to have any modifications in my food item?
- Please mention any modification, like no sauce in the bun, or no onion/tomato etc. in the “Add an Order Note” section, once you add the food item in cart.
- What are the benefits of ordering online from our website?
- We are offering an introductory discount - 25% on the whole food menu. That will be the best prices in town for the high quality and aromatic food. Our Menu consists of international cuisine to fulfill the taste buds of everyone.
- Do you offer contactless deliveries ?
- Yes we do offer contactless deliveries, that is our main purpose to sell from our website, where you can order and pay through the secured portal. And once the food is prepared and packed by kitchen, that will be put into bags and bags can left at your doorstep or handed over on your main door (as you will suggest in delivery instructions)
How do you ensure your employees and delivery staff are not exposed to COVID Symptoms?
- We are trying to ensure to follow all health and safety guidelines to avoid spread of COVID 2019.
- How to reach us?
- We are located at 17380 Yonge street, Newmarket. Our location is accessible from Millard Ave (W) and Yonge Street intersection. Ours is a white heritage building, front entrance is besides Moxie and back entrance is just opposite to Crosslands Church.